Stolen from because it seemed so much fun.
1. First game you played obsessively?
Maybe The Sims?
2. A game that has influenced you creatively? Writing, drawing, etc.SNES / N64 era RPGs like Chrono Trigger and Paper Mario probably influenced me on writing as they basically taught me English.
3. Who did you play with as a kid?My cousins and sometimes my mother.
4. Who do you play with now?Sometimes with girlfriend or college friends online.5. Ever use cheat codes?When I was young I was very scared of FPS and would only play with god mode.
6. Ever buy strategy guides?Just gaming magazines.
7. Any games you have multiple copies of?
Hmm I guess I have extra keys for Steam games I already own.8. Rarest/Most expensive game in your collection?I own a CD of Alien Nations, a game I don't think many people know about. Most expensive: Dark Souls III with DLCs
9. Most regrettable purchase?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Bad and expensive at the time.
10. Ever go to a midnight game release or stand in line for hours?
No.11. Have you ever made new friends from playing video games?Yup.
12. Ever get picked on for liking games?Nah.
13. A game you’ve never played that everyone else has?Monster Hunter World.
14. Favorite game music?I listen to the soundtracks of Undertale, Bastion and Crypt of the Necrodancer very often.
15. If it was a requirement to get a game related tattoo, what would you pick?Probably something Dark Souls or Undertale related.16. Favorite game to play with your friends IRL?
Gang Beasts.17. Ever lose a friend over a game?Nope.
18. Would you date someone that hates gaming?I don't think I could.
19. Favorite handheld console?My phone?
20. Game that you know like the back of your hand?Dark Souls
21. Game that you didn’t like or understand as a kid but love now?DotA actually. The Warcraft III map didn't catch my attention but now I enjoy the new game under Valve.
22. Do you wear game related clothing/accessories?
I got some shirts.23. The game that you’ve logged the most hours into?My Steam account says Dota 2.
24. First Pokemon game?Pokémon Blue/Red/Yellow.
25. Were you ever an arcade game player?Once in a blue moon.
26. Ever form any gaming rivalries?Nah.27. Game that makes you rage?
Dota 2. Not really rage but long games can get me annoyed.
28. Ever play in a tournament?Nope.
29. What is your gaming set up?USB XBOX 360 controller, Razer Black Widow Ultimate keyboard. My computer have seen better days.
30. How many consoles do you own?Just my PC really. It has been years since I last used my PS2 or Wii so I don't even know if they are still working.
31. Does the 3DS and/or Virtual Boy hurt your eyes or give you headaches?Never tried.32. Did you ever play a game based on your favorite show/cartoon/movie/comic?Some old classics like Aladdin and Lion King. Also playing The Witcher now after reading the books.33. Did you ever have any bootleg games or plug-n-play games?Hmmm don't think so...
34. Do either of your parents play video games?
Mother used to play some on the Sega Master System and then Worms and Mahjong puzzle on the PC.
35. Ever work in a game store? Or do you have a favorite game shop?Nope nope.
36. Have you ever shed actual blood, sweat or tears over a game?
Tears. Many times. I bruised my thumbs playing fighting games once or twice too.37. Have you played E.T. for the Atari 2600? Do you think that’s the worst game ever, or do you have another nomination?Nope. There are some shovelware and other bad games that shouldn't be sold tho.38. A game you’re ashamed to admit that you like?Dead Island wasn't this bad...
39. A sequel that you would die for them to make?
I don't know... I don't want Dark Souls to ever end, so maybe? As far as remakes go, games like Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of Earth were games that could be polished and become masterpieces I think.40. What to you think of virtual reality headsets or motion controls?I think its good that they exist and people research on them to make them better and cheaper, but they are not essential at all.
41. A genre that you just can’t get into?Sports games.
42. Maybe it wasn’t your first game, but what was the game that started you on your path to nerdiness?Strategy games like Age of Empires II and Civilization III are more fit the role.
43. Ever play games when you really should have been concentrating on something else?
Civilization V. Just... One more... Turn...44. Arcade machine that has consumed the most of your quarters?Racing games.
45. How are you at Mario Kart?I'm ok I guess. I'm not really very competitive anyways.
46. Do you like relaxing games like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon?Sure thing! Also best kind of games when you are feeling under the weather.47. Do you like competitive games?I played my share of TF2, CS:GO and Dota 2 online but I lean toward games with strong narrative.
48. How long does it take your to customize your player character?I change a few things on character creation, unless I'm trying to "cosplay". I'm not the kind that spends hours upon hours upgrading the furniture on their Skyrim/Fallout home either.49. In games where you can pick your class, do you always tend to go for the same type of character?When solo I usually go for characters that deal the most damage with least hits. When coop I play support most of the time.50. If you were a game designer, what masterpiece would you create?
Dragon dating sim.
Something with REAL AI, the kind that learns on their own thus creating unique experiences depending on how the AI develops itself. Modern setting with magic is a plus.
51. Have you ever played a game for so long that you forgot to eat or sleep?Terraria and Civilization V.52. A game that you begged your parents for as a kid?Anything console related. They were so expensive... The consoles themselves too.53. What’s your opinion on DLC these days?A DLC as a way to lenghten the life and fun of a well finished game is still very acceptable, just like expansions used to be in the past. Remember Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction?54. Do you give in to Steam sales?Lately no. Last biggest sales (summer/winter/etc) I bought like 0 ~ 1 games. I already have so many and so little time and money.
55. Did you ever make someone you hated in the Sims and did mean stuff to them?Nope. Do people do that?
56. Did you ever play Roller Coaster Tycoon and kill off your guests?"What happens when the coaster fucks up? Ohh..."
57. Did you ever play a game to 100% or get all of the achievements?Rarely. Only games I love too much (like I got all the achievements on all Dark Souls games), and even so only on a few of them.
58. If you can only play 3 games for the rest of your life, which ones do you pick?Dark Souls, Dota 2 and Civilization V. Those have the best replayability to me.
59. Do you play any cell phone games?I always have a couple of them installed. Right now its Merchant and Dunidle.60. Do you know the Konami Code?You bet your momma.
61. Do you trade in your games or keep them forever?
Used to trade the older console to get a newer one. Nowadays I basically play games on Steam so there isn't much room for trading.62. Ever buy a console specifically to play one game?No, but I'm almost getting a PS4 for a few exclusives.
63. Ever go to a gaming convention or tournament? No.
64. Ever make a TV or monitor purchase based on what would be best for gaming?Nah.65. Ever have a Game Genie, Game Shark or Action Replay? Did it ever mess up your game’s save file?Não.66. Did you ever have had an old Nokia with Snake on it?
That I did.
67. Do you have a happy gaming-related childhood memory you want to share?Playing games with my mom that she honestly enjoyed.
68. Ever save up a ton of tickets in an arcade to get something cool?I have no idea what happened to those.
69. In your opinion, best game ever made? Dark Souls.
70. Very first game you ever beat?
Sonic: The Hedgehog (the first).